Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Welcome to Bremen Book Nook!


Welcome to Bremen Book Nook!

In a world of social distancing it can be hard to find ways to connect.  Though I can't connect with you in person while the library is closed I still want to connect virtually! Over the next few weeks I'll be sharing book recommendations, read alouds, craft ideas, and all the things I wish I could share with you in person.

Follow us on social media or hit subscribe for all the latest blog posts.

A couple of books I wanted to recommend you share with your children that are currently available on Hoopla are:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Fast Five Fiction: Novels in Verse

It's Friday and time for Fast Five Fiction! April is National Poetry Month so today's roundup features five novels in verse. A verse...