Tuesday, February 27, 2024

What Should Oliver Read Next?

Meow are you doing, everyone? It is I, Oliver, back once again with my next review! This recommendation comes from my good fur-end, Chloe. She recommended I give Meet the Bears: An Around the World Adventure a try. And wow! What a book! I never knew there were so many different types of bears in the world. I knew there were lots of different cats beclaws cats are pawsome like that. I got to learn about sun bears and sloth bears and even spectacled bears! Can you believe it? A bear with glasses, how hissterical! However, my favorite bear to read about were the polar bears. All that long, white majestic fur. Big, meaty paws with claws. Short little ears but still purrfect for hearing. Wait a meowment...am I?...GASP!...part polar bear!? No, no. That simply can’t be, I’ve never been to Alaska. And I can’t stand the cold. I prefer the warmth of sunbeams and human laps. No way could I be a polar bear. Furget it! 

If you want to read more about all the amazing bears there are in the world (and to make sure you’re not one yourself), paw-lease stop by the children’s department to check out this fun book! Until next time, my fur-ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fast Five Fiction: Novels in Verse

It's Friday and time for Fast Five Fiction! April is National Poetry Month so today's roundup features five novels in verse. A verse...