Monday, April 8, 2024

What Should Oliver Read Next?

Greetings! It is I, Oliver the cat and I am back with another book review. This book recommendation comes from my fur-end Bradley. They chose "Tiptoe Tiger" by Jane Clarke. Our story starts with Tara the tiger taking a walk in the jungle. Wow! I would make a purrfect tiger. Tara meets many friends along the way like butterflies, peacocks, monkeys and owls. She wants to play, but her pouncing scares them away. I love pouncing, especially on my human's feet. Tara pounces, bounces and roars, but it scares her new fur-ends away. You should hear my ROARRR! Tara is thirsty after all her adventuring. She stops at a river, but there is a crocodile. She tiptoes away as fast as she can and bumps right into her mom. I'm glad she learned to tiptoe so she didn't become a crocodile snack, yikes! Tara ends her adventure by cuddling up and falling asleep with her mom. I end my day the same way. Nothing beats a snuggle with my human. This book was a-meow-zing! I'm going to go practice my bouncing and pouncing right now! 

Thank mew for going on this adventure with me. Don't forget to pounce to your local library and check this book out! Until next time fur-ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fast Five Fiction: May the 4th Be With You

It's Friday and time for Fast Five Fiction! Each week I share five fiction books: new books, notable books, books around a common theme....