Monday, February 5, 2024

What Should Oliver Read Next?


Hi, everyone! It’s me, Oliver, here with my first ever recommended book review! Today’s review is for Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes, recommended to me by the pawsome Lawton. Thanks for the recommendation, buddy! I loved this Pete the Cat book and not just beclaws I’m also a cat (okay, maybe a little). Like Pete, I also have white shoes. Paws count as shoes, right? And just like Pete, my shoes change color when I step into puddles much to the hisstress of my human. She really does not like my brown shoes especially when I wear them throughout the house. But Pete has taught me that I should keep on walking no matter what I step in, to love my shoes, and to remind my human that “it’s all good.”

Until next time, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fast Five Fiction: May the 4th Be With You

It's Friday and time for Fast Five Fiction! Each week I share five fiction books: new books, notable books, books around a common theme....