Thursday, April 25, 2024

What Should Oliver Read Next?


Greetings! It’s Oliver and I am here with another great book. My fur-end Kalina thought I should read Pig the Pug by Aaron Blabey. This book is about a pug named Pig and a wiener dog named Trevor. Wait a meow-ment! A dog book! Trevor just wants Pig to share his toys and play with him. Sometimes I want toplay with my sister Ellie but she ignores me. Pig ends up grabbing every toy in the house so Trevor can’tplay with anything. Wow! Pig is so greedy! Pig boasted to Trevor while sitting on his pile of toys. Pig wasn’t paying attention and he fell right out of the window. Hiss-terical! Pig ends up having to share because he is in a cast from his fall. Even though this book is about dogs it was claw-fully funny. I hope you enjoyed my review. Now someone recommend me some cat books, right meow! Until next time fur-ends.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fast Five Fiction: May the 4th Be With You

It's Friday and time for Fast Five Fiction! Each week I share five fiction books: new books, notable books, books around a common theme....